There's 10km of river frontage along the mighty Murray River to explore at Gateway Island Parklands.
- Located off the Lincoln Causeway near Gateway Village between Albury and Wodonga
- Three walking trails: Gateway Island Circuit, Gateway Wetlands and Gateway Island West
- Wetlands with bird hides, picnic tables, electric BBQs, a heritage trail, river access
- Gateway Village has food, amenities and arts/craft shops
- There's also a local Farmer's Market held at the Village every second Saturday.
Take a look at all the the other great local attractions you can discover and experience during your stay here at BIG4 Albury Tourist Park.